- Delivery route optimization
- Coordination of the goods transportation plan together with Center of Corporate Transportation Services of JSC "Russian Railways"
- Payment of freight charges along the entire network of Russian railways and CIS countries
- Dispatching cargo and customer feed back
- Iron-containing additives (pyrite cinder; slag except granular)
- Selling Coal rank D, DG on terms of delivery FOB, CIF
- Non-metallic materials
- Abrasive resistant lining
- Reception, storage and handling of freight various types within PVM in the town of Meleuz (Republic of Bashkortostan)
- Leasing of private sidings of non-public usage for loading and unloading
- Leasing of own trucking
- Selling of granite and limestone crushed stone of different fractions (always available)
We offer port services for coal, coke and other freights handling in Far East. Dockings with a depth of 8-9,5 meters, the rate of discharge per day is 3000-4500 tons. The ability to receive vessels with a capacity from 25,000 to 30,000 tons. We are ready
to handle 50 thousand tons of cargo per month. Simultaneous storage of 50 thousand tons at each of the dockings. Sizes: depth 9.5 meters, length 175 meters. Besides the Company receives any goods for processing in the port: cement, clinker, pipes, special equipment etc. Regional delivery. Pick up the freight. The customs clearance. Prices for services on request. Coal supply on terms FOB, CIF for our partners from Korea, Japan, China.
We provide transshipment to overload Malashevichi station which is the largest "dry overload port" in Europe. Location of the terminal in the frontier area is key in rail transportation between States of the European Union, CIS countries and Far East.
Rated overload capacity of the terminal is up to 1 500 000 tons per year. Location on the railway line E-20 (Berlin - Moscow - Warsaw), which Trans-Siberian Railway continues, as well as an excellent location of the terminal at the junction of two rail systems (Western European railway with gauge 1435 mm and Eastern European railway of 1520 mm gauge) creates favorable opportunities for transshipment capacity of the terminal in the rail freight transportation between the EU, CIS countries and Far East.
Densit WearFlex materials are designed to provide the highest possible strength.
A unique feature of the materials of the company Densit WearFlex is that they can be mounted on the anchor base, which provides a high degree of freedom with respect to geometric shapes compared to cast wear-resistant cladding and tiles.
- Cement industry
- Metallurgical industry
- Energy industry
- Mining industry
- Chemical industry
- Protection of oil and gas offshore platforms
- Protection of concrete structures
Densit is an ultra-dense structure based on white Portland cement with uniformly distributed fine particles.
Main structure : cement + plasticizer + additives.
Densit technology allows you to find any correct solution for wear protection, depending on the task of the customer. For operating temperatures °C .... < 400... < 800... up to 1200 С