- Delivery route optimization
- Coordination of the goods transportation plan together with Center of Corporate Transportation Services of JSC "Russian Railways"
- Payment of freight charges along the entire network of Russian railways and CIS countries
- Dispatching cargo and customer feed back
- Iron-containing additives (pyrite cinder; slag except granular)
- Selling Coal rank D, DG on terms of delivery FOB, CIF
- Non-metallic materials
- Abrasive resistant lining
- Reception, storage and handling of freight various types within PVM in the town of Meleuz (Republic of Bashkortostan)
- Leasing of private sidings of non-public usage for loading and unloading
- Leasing of own trucking
- Selling of granite and limestone crushed stone of different fractions (always available)
We offer a range of services for transshipment of coal products at the terminal and warehouse complex owned by our company and located at the address: Leninsk-Kuznetsky, Magadannaya str., 16. The railway station of the Baykaim junction of ZSZHD 872608.
The terminal and warehouse complex includes:
- loading front of 22 gondola cars. The general infrastructure allows you to receive/send the railway route 69-71 gondola. The average loading time of the route is 3 days.;
- an open warehouse for storage and processing of coal products with a capacity of up to 300 thousand tons;
- stationary railway scales;
- stationary car scales;
- the terminal is fenced, there are 2 security posts. Round-the-clock video surveillance is conducted.
We provide the following services:
- acceptance of coal products at the transshipment site, taking into account the weighing of vehicles;
- standard storage of cargo before its loading into railway wagons for up to 30 calendar days;
- delivery / cleaning of wagons to the freight front; shunting works;
- preparation of wagons for loading;
- loading cargo into railway wagons;
- processing of wagons to prevent freezing of bulk cargo;
- weighing of loaded wagons and registration of railway transportation documents.
In addition, we are ready to offer a range of services, including using our own vehicles for the delivery of coal products to the TSK.